Ever since I can remember my parents have wanted to go to Hawaii. I remember them joking about it and saying someday they would go. So last year my husband and I went and I was wishing I could take them with me. Well, Spring Break is here and they are leaving this morning! We are so excited for them. There is no one that deserves it more then they do. So mom and dad.....have a blast and enjoy Hawaii! You deserve it!4/12/08
Aloha Grandma and Grandpa
Ever since I can remember my parents have wanted to go to Hawaii. I remember them joking about it and saying someday they would go. So last year my husband and I went and I was wishing I could take them with me. Well, Spring Break is here and they are leaving this morning! We are so excited for them. There is no one that deserves it more then they do. So mom and dad.....have a blast and enjoy Hawaii! You deserve it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Aloha Harvie's! How fun for your parents! Shane and I are thinking about going, our 10 year anniversary is this summer, but we aren't sure if Evie is old enough for us to leave her that long. She is a much higher maintenance kid than most!
holy cow Karen!! Look at you go...I'm so proud...sniff..sniff!!! Where have you been by the way? I have not talked to you in a while!! The forums miss you!! Thanks for the sweet compliments you left me! :) You rock!!
Good for them! They actually called my parents from our old home of Laie. They have to be loving it there. It's heaven!
I'll come visit your li'l family some time this week. I need a little Jensen Family fix!
Post a Comment