



Today was one of those days. My baby has this huge abscess and It was hurting her so bad. She was crying all morning long. So I took her to the dermatologist who then found it necessary to squeeze the heck out of it to clean it out! That was not fun! I hate seeing my kids in pain. Anyway, she survived and is on antibiotics so we are hoping things will get better.Having said that, I decided to spare you and me the pictures of that event. I wish I had some cute thing to blog about today but I didn't take one picture! Since I started blogging this month I have missed a few important events from the beginning of the year.I am going to start doing some catch up posts when I have time. There are these really cute pictures from Easter that I was wishing I had put on. Here they are! I love pictures of my girls with their daddy. He always makes everything so much fun for them. They love climbing all over him and playing tickle monster. Jason is a good sport. Even when he gets tired of it, he never lets it show!



6 comments:
Your blog is looking fab, my friend! Sorry about Ember! I didn't know that happened today. Love you guys and your adorable family!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it takes a very special guy to be a daddy of all girls! Looks like you got a good one-just like we did!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it takes a very special guy to be a daddy of all girls! Looks like you got a good one-just like we did!
I hope she is feeling better! Nothing is worse than having your kids in pain. It is heart breaking! I so love these pictures. Daddy's really are the most important person in a little girls life. We are both lucky to have great husbands who love their little angels. I am excited to see your other events you are going to blog. Thanks for reminding me to take more pictures!!
ohh I feel so bad for Ember. I hope the medication starts working VERY QUICKLY!! Give her a hug and kiss for me. love,sarah
2 things...I hope Ember gets better soon, poor little girl! Second...k so I cant get into Julie or Meagans blog anymore, so if you can tell them to add me.
Post a Comment