

We live two doors down from cousins and right now Ember likes her Aunt Sandy more then her mom. Several times this week I have found her booking it down the street saying "andy, andy " this means she wants her second mother, Aunt Sandy. Tonight she got to go play with her Aunt and she was so excited to jump on the trampoline for the first time in her life. Now she is saying jump a jump a jump. She's really going to be booking it down the street now Sandy...look out!



3 comments:
I absolutly LOVE seeing Ember come running down the street saying "Andy, Andy"! She did love the trampoline and I loved watching her experience it for the first time!
Oh by the way come over anytime Ember!!
My kids have a second mommy that lives in the backyard...so we have the same problem! Our yards connect, and we opened up the fence, which means little Evie just walks back to her yard whenever she's in the mood to see Carrie and "Al"! I'm not complaining though...second mom's sure come in handy! By the way, little Weston is a doll!
Post a Comment