5/28/08

Is it really time?


I am so excited for Summer! I was so happy when my husband brought the boat home today out of Winter storage! I finally feel like it might actually be time! With all the tricks mother nature has played on us this year I was feeling like it would never happen! I am in big time need of a break from the school routine. First vacation on the list: Family reunion with the Jensen side at Yuba Lake!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

so when you inviting us out on the lake!!! We will help pay for gas (even more than 10 bucks) we now how it is! looks like fun!!!

Erin said...

Girl, I didn't know you guys had a boat! Yeah, you need to be inviting me!

Shannon said...

NICE!!!! Can I come along? :)

Anita said...

Boats scare me, but sounds like its going to be a FUN summer.

Shane's Angie said...

Hallelujah!! I'm so excited that I won't have to wake up early for school each day! Summer...bring it on! Have fun boating!!!