8/6/08

Bonfire Fun!

We had a huge bonfire in the backyard with all sorts of family!
In case you were wondering, this is Ember enjoying her front row spot of the fire.......until........
She realized Jason's lap was a much better deal.........with the chair on it of course:) Poor Daddy!
Our backyard Bonfire....much easier then hauling everyone up the canyon!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like Fun! What about the marshmellows though!

Shane's Angie said...

I love the smell of a bonfire in the summer! By the way, I love the self portrait...I understand how it is, I often realize I have hundreds of pictures and not one of me! Not that I need lots of pictures of me (they usually end up on the ugly blog ball anyway) but I would like my children to know I was there!

Alyssa said...

Did you guys have a crazy amount of garbage to burn?