My poor blog has been neglected for too long now! I am feeling so guilty! I have been so busy that I have totally ignored this so called "family journal". for me the whole idea of a blog is so that I can make it in to a book for my family to have. A record of everything that has gone on in 2008! So I had to evaluate and I rewalized that hte first part of the book will be great and the second part.... not so hot. I guess I need to repent and and get my fanny in gear! So get ready for some serious posting and catching up! ( My camera is in the shop so that frees me up a little more this week!)
I have been so busy working on getting my photography business going. My logo, website, new camera, the works. Then there's the photo shoots I have palnned, and editing those shoots. I'm really excited to go to Logan to do a mentor session with the amazing photographer Moments By Kellee! Her photography is amazing so click on her name and check it out! I can not wait!
Then you add my primary calling, my three girls, all their dance, tumbling, piano lessons, ballroom, school etc....... thats a load of stuff to do right there. Class Party mom and school volunteer, cleaning my house ( thats a life time of work ), class volunteering etc.... you get the point. There is not enough time in a day!
I could go on but I will spare you all the drama before I sound like i'm whining! ( or do I already? ) Sometimes a girls gotta vent ya know? I guess I need to get my priorities straight! ok so they seem straight maybe just crooked? You know what I mean. Ok so moving on.....Have you ever made a list of everything you do in a week? I don't suggest it...it's scary! Anyway, thanks for listening. Now I can start psoting.



1 comment:
Oh our CRAZY life's!!! But would we really want them any other way?
Can't wait to do the mentor session! AHHH!! I am still pinching myself to see if it is REAL!!!
Post a Comment