I love your photo's. Your girls are beautiful. You are so talented. And I love the things you write! Oh, the life of busy moms...that's why I love to blog...it's a way to vent and get things out there -and- hear about the lives and experiences of others. When used the correct way it is awesome!!!
Hey Karen! How fun to hear from you. Your girls are so cute!! Your oldest totally looks like a Harvie. I'll add you to our friends and totally check in on you guys :). XO~ Lisa Porter
6 comments:
Another gorgeous picture, but can it be so hard when your subjects are so adorable?
Precsious, precious!! I love it!
Look at all that long hair on your girls! Love the photo editing!
I love this! SO PRECIOUS!!!
I love your photo's. Your girls are beautiful. You are so talented. And I love the things you write! Oh, the life of busy moms...that's why I love to blog...it's a way to vent and get things out there -and- hear about the lives and experiences of others. When used the correct way it is awesome!!!
Hey Karen! How fun to hear from you. Your girls are so cute!! Your oldest totally looks like a Harvie. I'll add you to our friends and totally check in on you guys :). XO~ Lisa Porter
Post a Comment