10/1/08

Lovin the leaves

I'm sure you can imagine all the fun I'm having with the fall leaves. I'm going camera crazy! It seems everyone wants their family pictures taken at this time of year. We all start thinking about Our Christmas cards this year and what picture we are going to put in them! Here's a sample of my shoot of Malia last week. Oh they are cute! Visit my SHINE blog to see the complete shoot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

robandsasha said...

Absolutely adorable! We love our LIA! That background is amazing! Maybe that's where we should do another family one for me... that is, if I and YOU dare brave doing it again... Ugh!

robandsasha said...

Absolutely adorable! We love our LIA! That background is amazing! Maybe that's where we should do another family one for me... that is, if I and YOU dare brave doing it again... Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love Malia, the outfit, the background, the colors...

Byron Events said...

You have a great talant! Beautiful daughter and Beautiful pictures! What do you charge for family pictures? It would be a big family - my parents and bros/sis, let me know! Thanks!

stormi said...

I love the leaves too. She is such a cutie.

Jason & Kelli West said...

Your girls are so cute. You better be careful when they get older. Guys will be all over the place! Your pics are beautiful and I love your new photo name SHINE. It fits you!