I love the costumes - so cute!!!
Oh, I get it, Summer is a "California Cow" (the sunglasses gave it away!)
Looks like a fun day...Jason is cracking me up! I love how the girls costumes just fit them. It is so funny that Malia and Isabel were the same thing and we didn't even plan it. haha
I like the red hair on Summer...looks good on her. They look great, you will will never lack in the dress up department at your house!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the costumes - so cute!!!
Oh, I get it, Summer is a "California Cow" (the sunglasses gave it away!)
Looks like a fun day...Jason is cracking me up! I love how the girls costumes just fit them. It is so funny that Malia and Isabel were the same thing and we didn't even plan it. haha
I like the red hair on Summer...looks good on her. They look great, you will will never lack in the dress up department at your house!
Post a Comment