11/23/08

TWILIGHT

WOW! TWO FUN WEEKENDS IN A ROW FOR ME! FIRST NEW KIDS CONCERT AND THEN TWILIGHT! WHAT A BLAST WE HAD.....WAITING IN LINE FROM 6 TO MIDNIGHT JUST TO MAKE SURE WE HAD AWESOME SEATS! THEN HANGING WITH MY FRIENDS AND CHATTING....THANKS TO MY HUBBY FOR WATCHING OUR KIDS ALL NIGHT AND NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL! IM GOING AGAIN AND TAKING HIM WITH ME! LOOK OUT JAS! THE MOVIE........I LOVED IT! WAY BETTER THEN I WAS EXCPECTING. I THINK THEY DID AND AWESOME JOB WITH THE TIME THEY HAD. I WISH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE A THREE HOUR MOVIE AT LEAST CAUSE THERE WAS SO MUCH FROM THE BOOK I MISSED! OVER ALL....THE CULLEN BOYS ARE YUMMY AND I LOVED IT!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OKAY SO HANNAH MONTANA IS ALWAYS IN MY LIFE SOMEHOW:)
DO YOU EVER GO AWAY HANNAH?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THE LINE WAS WAY LONG ......WE WERE IN THE FRONT YEAH!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HA HA HA HA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally enjoyed the movie too, except it wasn't long enough! I posted my review on my blog with some pictures from the movie. It was a perfect girls night out- Jason was threatening to show up and sit behind us and be obnoxious, but luckily he was good and took Emily to a high school football game instead :)

karen louise said...

I loved, loved, loved the movie!!!!!!!

Shane's Angie said...

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who wore a Twilight t-shirt to the movie! Fun! I love seeing other people enjoying what I do!

Shannon said...

You should have just gotten tickets with us at Thanksgiving Point; they were reserved seating so we only need to be there like 15 minutes early and had THE BEST seats!!!

Love the shirt!! I agree...SOOOO GOOD!!! and Edward???....Love him!!

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

Wasn't it great! I didn't brave the long wait, I went early Friday morning instead...it was a nice way to start the day!

Lori said...

Harv...you are still the same! New kids on the Block...HA! and Twilight! Only you . I just laughed my head off! I did go to Twilight though on the opening day....I loved it...went with a whole crew of friends. That's the only way! The girl next to me in the theatre cried during it especially when Edward and Bella kissed. Get real! Way too in on it!