12/4/08

I Braved IT

I tried it for the first time in my life......Black Friday Morning...I had gone to bed with no intention of getting up at 5 am to go stand in lines and fight over cheap dvd players, but I woke up out of nowhere at 4:30 and it was as if Target was calling! My husband said what are you doing?? I replied thinking about going shopping.....he then proceeded to tell me I was crazy. I told him he was right and I was going to go back to sleep......30 seconds later I flew out of bed and threw jeans on ...he laughed and said " ha ha I knew you couldn't resist" It was CRAZY! I have never seen anything like that in my life! Hundreds or maybe thousands HA HA of people in a store like a herd of cows......no one could move or do anything. Im the idiot that tried to push a cart through the electronics dept. I figured out quick that you dont bother with the cart at first...you run straight for the $25 dollar DVD player that is a total peice of junk and grab as many as you can because in my house.......we go through DVD players like toilet paper. I managed to spend $500 dollars on a lot of ????? cool stuff???? Needless to say I returned $300 of it the next day........Im famous for buying then returning:) HA HA it was fun though...Ill probably pass next year.......unless I hear Target calling me at 4:30 AM again.

2 comments:

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

That's hilarious! I guess all that getting up way too early to go to cycling is bound to leave its mark...shopping at 4:30 A.M., maybe someday I'll try it...maybe.

Deb Dowdle said...

Too funny! Karen, you're a hoot! And a little mental .. sorry ... but true.

Deb