1/15/09
Any Advice???
Okay so I think I need to vent.....all you moms and women and people who understand.........if I could just get over this nausea then maybe I could function right? I feel like I am so behind on housework I will never catch up. The laundry is stacked to the ceiling. The clean pile and the dirty pile. Before i ever get a chance to put the clean stuff away the dirty will be piled even higher. There's bathrooms to clean and kitchen floors to mop. Always dishes to do (that's never ending), there's vacuuming, dusting, blinds with an inch of dust on them, there's the garage....we wont even go there, toys to be put away, closets that need organizing, D.I. piles that desperately need to be made, then there's always bills to pay, taxes that need to get done, work for my business, pictures that need editing, paperwork for Jason's business, primary callings.....oooh I'm behind there the secretary seems to get slammed this time of year, reading with my kids, homework with my kids, driving and taxing the kids all over...which reminds I really need to clean my car out it looks like we live in it. And then trying to find time for the things I really want to do like blog, digital scrapbook, visit with a friend, you know all the things that really matter? Anyway I am going to stop complaining now but if anyone has any tips on how they balance all this madness???? HA HA Bring it on! Oh and it's time to make last years blog in to a book right? www.theblurb.com not to mention the New Years resolution to do all those other things.....ha ha ....anyway I'm slightly stressed lately. OK I'm done complaining and venting. Now moving on.....gotta get kids ready for school. For some weird reason I feel a little better now. HA HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Wait, time out...are you pregnant?!?!? Nausea...behind on all the house stuff...gotta be pregs! I hope so! :)
Karen you know you have friends and family who are always willing to help you out. You don't need to try and be superwoman...but let us help you! When can I come over and help you?
Karen, you super-dooper-mom! Don't worry, we're all in the same boat ... only some beat themselves up and others laugh and then make themselves a batch of cookies and then eat them all. I suppose both are forms of disfunction. But prayer and doing our best is always the best answer. The second best answer is GIRLFRIENDS.
Love ya!
Deb
Just wait for the nausea to go away. I swear my house was such a pig pen this summer when I was sick, but what can you do. I had to set small goals - like one day just do laundry. (But then again, we are only a family of 3). You're kitchen floor may look terrible like mine did for 3 months, but it will eventually get done. Just take care of yourself and remember that morning sickness (hopefully) won't last the whole 9 months. --cheryl
I have all those problems and I'm NOT pregnant...at least you have an excuse! I'm tired, onery, getting fatter, and behind on housework and I haven't got an excuse to back it up! Let me know if you figure out a way to get it ALL done, because I could use a few tips myself!
BTW,Last time I checked on blurb, they weren't compliant with Blogger (but that was a few weeks ago!)
If only we could hire nannies and housekeepers for the crazy pregnant months. Call me anytime if you need a hand, but kick back and just feel better! Or look forward to the summer, I'll come over and bug you and sit in your garage eating popsicles while the kids go crazy...good times!
This just made me smile...it is nice to know that I am not the only one!!!
I say just do it when you can, and forget the rest! I promise I will try and make you life easier and lay off the extra dance stuff!
Also, you have to tell us about you NEW WASHER AND DRYER!!! You will breeze through all that dirty laundry and it will be clean and yummy smelling haha! wink, wink!
Love ya...and just take it one day at a time !
Post a Comment