Please don't act shocked....apparently that is all we can make at our house:) We are very excited to welcome baby girl number 4 in to our family!!!! It's going to be a fun ride around here!
Ohh!! We are the same - we only make girls, expecting #4 in July! Girls are so fun (maybe not at 16)and they are all I know, so at least I'll know what to do with her unlike a boy! COngrats!!
5 comments:
Wow! Number 4!! Lots of estrogen in that house ;) CONGRATS!!!!!
I've said it once, but I'll say it again...why mess with perfection?
Congrats Karen! I haven't checked blogs in forever, I didn't even know you were pregnant. That's so exciting!
Ohh!! We are the same - we only make girls, expecting #4 in July! Girls are so fun (maybe not at 16)and they are all I know, so at least I'll know what to do with her unlike a boy! COngrats!!
So EXCITING!!!!! You have such beautiful girls.
Post a Comment