This is the most neglected blog i have ever seen.....its all I can do to keep my business blog updated and my own kids are paying the price !! AHHH! I really want to blog more I just havent found the time and with a baby coming in 2 weeks.....it wont get any easier. So for now.....I'm sorry my blogger....I will try to do better. I guess I better take up scrapbooking again maybe I'll post my pages??? Any thoughts???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I would love to see scrapbook pics b/c that gives me ideas and I love to see pics of your beautiful girls. Good luck and the new little one coming so soon! Maybe when you get back on your feet after baby comes - I will come down and visit to see you. Just let me know when you feel up to visitors other then the immediate visitors of family -- take care!
Post a Comment