4/24/08

I feel like I just stepped out of a salon....oh wait I did!




Okay people let's get some serious comments coming in here. I decided to go for a fresh new look. Short hair and highlights. So what do ya think? I love the way Sasha did it so thanks Sasha. Anyone who has done my hair (Julie, Sasha, and Christa) know that it is a lot of hair to have to highlight and round brush. You have to have some serious arm muscles. Now I need a pedicure! Anyway it feels good to change things up! I highly suggest it!

10 comments:

robandsasha said...

Cute pics! And you look GORGEOUS! ...IF I don't say so myself! hehe Let's go get a pedicure together next week! Wanna?!

Sandy said...

HOT MAMA!!! You look FABULOUS! I can't wait to see it in person! WOW!!! Way to go Sash. You look amazing!, seriously!

Shannon said...

Karen! I love it!!! The new 'do suits you well. Gorgeous!!

Anita said...

VERY HOT! You go girl... Now go get that pedicure and enjoy your self.

Your kids are so cute. Glad we could join your blogitty blog.

Shane's Angie said...

Well, you look gorgeous, as usual! I love your shorter hair cut (it isn't "short", just "shorter", if you don't agree, just remember my "short" hair!) Thanks for being my blogging buddy! I can always count on you for a new post! I love it!

Marisa said...

Absolutely beautiful! I give the new hair do two thumbs up. I'd give it more if I had more. :)

Jason & Kelli West said...

Your hair looks fabulous!!! I love a new fresh hair cute!! You always feel a like a super model afterwards! You look beautiful!!!

Vanessa said...

Ok I totally was checking your hair out today! I thought something was different...I just couldn't put my finger on it. I really liked it! Looking at the pictures, you did cut a lot off. It's way cute!!!!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous as ALWAYS!! But yes...I like the cut...it always feels so good to cut your hair. When are you going to get a pedicure?? I want to come too. k? Love, Sarah

Erin said...

LOVE it!