4/23/08

MOMMY'S JOB

I WAS TALKING TO MY GIRLS ABOUT WHAT DADDY DOES WHEN HE GOES TO WORK. I WAS TELLING THEM THAT HE BUILDS HOUSES. SUMMER ASKED ME WHAT MY JOB WAS. THEN WITHOUT HESITATION SHE SAID: " OH! NOW I KNOW DADDY DOES HOUSES FOR WORK AND MOMMY DOES COMPUTERS!" IS THAT A SIGN THAT I AM ON THE COMPUTER WAY TOO MUCH? HMMMM.......NA:)

3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

My kids have been late for school twice this week because I was zoned out on the computer not realizing they needed to get ready! I've had to start putting limitations and stipulations on my blogging...

Vanessa said...

This is so funny!!!! Since I have gotten my new computer, that's where you can find me too! I just need to get my friends and family on board...you have a good fan base! Isabel thinks that Zac just ski's all day and eats cookies for his job.

robandsasha said...

That is so funny! I love little Summer! The funny thing is, Hallee gets upset with me every morning, "MOM we are going to be late for school! Get off the computer"! Obsessed!