4/23/08

O ! You Wanted Cheerios!







Just when I was thinking I had nothing to blog about today.......Actually I was helping my sister in law figure out her blog ( hows it goin' Kristen???) My cute Summer Lynn and her little sister Ember decide they want cheerios! Then they decided it would be so fun to walk all over them and crunch them! Woo Hoo! So Fun!!!! I asked Summer if that was a good choice or a bad choice and in our house we do thumbs up or thumbs down. Now is it just me or are her thumbs not quite up or down....maybe in between definitly a weak thumb down like she was trying to say "hey it was a bad choice but I enjoyed it?" And of course I had to grab the camera as any obsessed blogger would do:) My kids never fail to excite me. So much for my clean house! Notice Ember in the pantry...SHES IN THE SUGAR CONTAINER!!!

6 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Once Natalie and Carlie dumped out one of those super bags of fake Fruity Pebbles at my mom's house! My mom is much nicer about messes at her house than I am at mine, but those little fruity buggers got ground into every crack and crevice in that room! I have a feeling most kids having this type of experience some time in their childhood...You did the right thing, you grabbed the camera before cleaning it up!

Sandy said...

Oh man! One of those times when the only thing you can do is take a picture!

Sandy said...

Oh man! One of those times when the only thing you can do is take a picture!

2hot2handle said...

That is so funny....when you got off the phone I was thinking it can't be that bad, but I guess I was wrong...like I've said kids say and do the darndest things....you got to love the girls I know I do!!!!

Vanessa said...

Oh My...I'm sure I'll have some messes like this one day. I like the thumbs up-down idea. Very Funny!

robandsasha said...

I guess that's the good thing about blogging...you don't get mad now, you just run and grab the camera! Oh my goodness, what a nightmare to clean up!