
First and foremost I would like to thank the makers of Crayola for providing us with a washable marker. Why is it that no matter how many markers ( and Scissors ) I put up high or throw away, some small child always seems to find one laying around to do damage with! This is my 19 month old Ember putting on "ake up" as she calls it. You can see how she so carefully put it on her lips and then tried to eat it like she does chap stick. She really thought it was lip stick or something! This was at 9:30 this morning...kinda makes you wonder what kind of day today will be. Better stop blogging and watch kids right?



4 comments:
Ember isn't making a mess, she is just on the cutting edge of the beauty industry! You know how black and dark blue nails are hip? Well, lips are the next frontier...
These children are so cute! Their mother is an incredible blogger! Their Father builds a mean set of stairs to a deck. He built mine two years ago and they have not collapsed yet.
Proud Grandpa Don........
PS Life in Maui,Hawaii is incredible!
I'm so impressed with how well she put on her "lipstick"! And I LOVE the little conversations you have with your girls they are so funny!!
You seriously have the cutest kids! Never a dull moment!
Post a Comment