4/28/08

Utah Dance Fest 2008

We just got home from a very exciting trip to Logan, Utah for Malia's dance competition. Here is her team. They had a long exhausting Saturday but they did a great job! I had so much fun being with Malia. It's hard to get that one on one time in with my kids so I really enjoyed it! We had lots of time to talk and laugh and do fun stuff! Malia and I loved seeing the Logan Temple! We went to lunch and watched a lot of dancing! A fun adventure that I will always remember!

9 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

By the way, do you know you are my only "regular" blogging friend? Thanks for having something for me to read each time I pull you up. It is positively delightful!

Vanessa said...

The pictures of the girls are so cute! I love them!!!

Vanessa said...

The pictures of the girls are so cute! I love them!!!

Vanessa said...

The pictures of the girls are so cute! I love them!!!

Vanessa said...

The pictures of the girls are so cute! I love them!!!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Okay,so I am stealing the cute pictures of XS for the website!

Unknown said...

Oh Goodness! Malia is VERY talented. She has a natural skill for dance..what a doll and I love her!!! Sarah

Shannon said...

oh my gosh, Karen. Malia reminds me so much of you when you were younger. Seriously! I always thought she looks like Jason, but now she's looking more and more just like you! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I know what a pro blogger looks like. Maybe I'll have to create my own. You'll have to teach me how to do the digital scrapping. Your pics of XS are awesome!