5/19/08

Dance Recital





Malia and Summer had there end of the year dance recital. Summer did an adorable number called wash that man right out of my hair. It was so cute! Her first time on stage and she loved every second of it! Malia did three numbers...Broadway Baby, Bop to the top , and Batter Batter. I will post some video soon it was adorable! I can't believe how fast my girls are growing up! They thought it was so fun to get a rose at the end! This bottom picture is of Summer and her dance teacher Miss. Cassie. She is amazing and summer adores her! She is gone for the summer time but we can't wait until we get a chance to work with her next fall! The top picture is Malia with her Jazz teacher Miss Brandi. She also does private lessons with Malia. She has done wonders with Malia's technique and dancing this year! She's amazing!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun, you better watch out for those girls as they get older, they are too stinking cute. Good luck with that by the way! :)

Vanessa said...

What a great recital! Your girls did a great job! Ready for another year? Holy Cow it's going to get crazy!!!

robandsasha said...

Super cute pics! I love "Lia" and Summer!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they!! I am bumbed I missed you after the recital. My girls would have loved the sand toys. You are so thoughtful. Thanks for the post. Your girls are awesome. I was very impressed with Malia. That was my first time seeing her perform on stage and she really stood out. I'm sure you were a proud mamma:)

Sandy said...

Thank you so much for inviting us to come to your recital! I love watching you and am amazed at how well you did! Kyra LOVED seeing Summer on stage and shouted her name as loud as she could! And it has been so much fun to see Malia grow over the years and see her dancing get better and more corrdinated!