5/21/08

Ember the Nose Picker







I realize that I am going overboard posting all these pictures of Ember but with all the stuff my other girls do i feel like she is never on the blog. So, whatever her talents may be at this age, even if it's picking her nose, I am going to post them!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the pose on these pictures...very talented! I love her dress!

Kendall said...

Karen,
She is so cute! I love her curly hair!

Shane's Angie said...

I have so many pictures of Evie picking her nose, I should make a video! I loved seeing more pictures of Ember! She is darling! I loved the girls cute little dancing outfits and all the fun swimming photos...summertime, here we come!

Anonymous said...

Emily learned how to pick her nose just in time for my sister-in-law's wedding, where she was a flower girl. Great.

Sandy said...

I love you Ember Sky! These pictures are so sweet even if you are picking your nose!