5/9/08

Field Trip with Malia





This particular field trip was very exciting. Malia's first time on a school bus. Our destination was thanksgiving point but for some reason I think these kindergarten kids were thinking more destination school bus. They were so fun to watch. Most of them excited and a couple of them scared ready to hear the word BRACE yelled out at any moment. I had to add these cute pics of Malia on her first school bus field trip. I can't believe the school year is over!

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

My kids go to an "all walking" school, which means we all live so close there is no need for a school bus, so my kids love the bus too!

Shane's Angie said...

My kids go to an "all walking" school, which means we all live so close there is no need for a school bus, so my kids love the bus too!