5/2/08

Fun Blogspot!

If you have girls this is the blog spot for you! I thought of you Angie.....check it out it's s o fun! A new hair do every day for your girls! http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com then click over on the right for the style you are trying to create!

5 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

I'm all over it! Thanks for the "heads" up Harvie! I'm so glad to have a fellow "mother of three girls" to guide and direct me...

Shane's Angie said...

I LOVED that website! I've been struggling with ideas lately, some of the stuff she did was perfect for Natalie and her recent "shorter" hair cut! True chick inspiration!

Vanessa said...

Hey ? for you? Are you friends with Chris and Stormy England

Vanessa said...

Ok so, yes that is Isabel partner Ezra...and I don't know why the video's are not working. I have had 3 people tell me they saw them.?

Caitilin said...

Yes, Erin is still the reigning queen of the scary faces!! In fact, you should just ask Shannon about Erin's latest way to scare her...soooooooooo funny!!!
Ok, ok...I'll get going on my update. I promise, it'll be here soon! xoxo