


Last Sunday I had way too much fun with the camera...these are just quick snapshots I took before church because...well, I'm the mom and I couldn't resist their cuteness! I love seeing them in church clothes! Do I need a better reason? Yes I am very camera happy!



3 comments:
All your girls are adorable! Where did you get those adorable dresses? I'm having a hard time finding stuff that is "old" enough for Natalie, but not trashy. You know what I mean? Anyway, those are adorable!
Life is so boring when my friends dont post! So in other words I am so glad that you posted, it always makes my day, even though I havent done too much myself! K so Ember looked absolutely adorable at church, both Bill and I commented on it! LOVE IT! Oh by the way, will you remind Meagan to ad me to her list.
Harv!!! Your little girls are so darn cute I could just die! Your little Malia looks JUST LIKE YOU! I hope it's ok--I added you to my list of friends on my blog. I miss you! It's fun to catch up on your life :)
Post a Comment