5/4/08

Westons Blessing



My little nephew Weston was blessed today. He is so stinkin' adorable I can't get enough! He looked so cute in his little tie and button down shirt. I just happen to get a couple cute shots of him smiling! That was lucky! Isn't he cute!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

What beautiful eyes! These are so cute!

Unknown said...

He is adorable! Did they get moved into their house ye? I still want to see it! Because I worked so much last week I am going to take sometime this week to play so let me know what your schedule is like and we can get together, with Meagan too!

Shane's Angie said...

Weston's eyes are mezmerizing! He is a doll! I loved the Photo Shoot pictures, I really love photography too...I've been trying odd angles and different "tones" on some of my pictures. I'll have to try the black fleece idea too!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, he's really cute!