6/16/08

Happy Birthday Summer

Happy Birthday Summer Lynn! I can't believe you are 4 years old today! (It makes me sad that my adorable little kids just keep growing!) At the same time I am having so much fun being your mommy and watching you grow up! You are amazing and beautiful and I am so glad you are in our family! Thank You for just being you! I love you so much! Love Mom! PS You were so excited that mommy let you make and decorate your very own cake! It turned out beautiful! Way too go!
Daddy was such a great sport! He Shared Father's Day with Summer's birthday and didn't complain! In fact he made sure she had all the attention in the world! Another reason why he is an awesome dad! He always puts hid kids first!
Summer's Birthday party was so much fun! She had 6 of her little friends over for a party!
Here is the huge waterslide we borrowed from some friends so Summer could have a water party....it ws a huge hit with the neighborhood kids!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

awww...so cute! Happy Birthday Summer!

Jessa said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog, I am still getting the hang of it. Your's is amazing! Yes I had another little girl on Jan 31st and she is such a sweet baby. I can't believe how big your girls are getting!

Shane's Angie said...

Birthdays are so bittersweet aren't they? That summer is just beautiful! I wish I would have seen you over Summerfest, next year you need to park by our house, and then you can come say hi and have an icecream during the fireworks! Also, I thought your father's day picture was adorable, tell your hubby he isn't the only man overwhelmed with extreme estrogen!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Summer! 4 is a great number! You are so cute and full of life! It will be fun to watch you grow!