6/17/08

Sleeping Beauty



Tonight was the very first full length ballet that Jason or I have ever been too. Malia was a baby bluebird in Sleeping Beauty. It was so much fun to watch her smiling and loving the stage! ( as usual ). That girl can't get enough! She loves dance. She never complains about going. She is the cutest baby blue bird I have ever seen! And congrats to Daddy for surviving what I'm sure is the first of many Ballet's!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

So fun! She sure does make a cute baby blue bird!

Anonymous said...

How Fun!! I'm really sad I missed it. I heard it was great.

Vanessa said...

Malia-you are so beautiful and such an amazing dancer! I am sure you were the best little blue bird there! Props to Jason! Ballets are something you have to just love! What a good Dad!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

I think she is the cutest Blue bird I have ever seen!

robandsasha said...

Such a pretty little girl. And such a cute little friend. We love "Lia"!