MALIA HAD HER DANCE TRYOUTS TODAY! SHE DID SO GOOD! SHE WAS SO EXCITED WHEN SHE CAME OUT SHE SAID TO ME " MOM, I DID MY COMPETITIVE BEST! " SO CUTE! I WAS HAPPY BECAUSE SHE WAS HAPPY. SHE HAS WORKED SO HARD AT DANCE THIS YEAR AND SHE IS REALLY GETTING GOOD! SHE LOOKED ADORABLE TOO IN HER BRIGHT YELLOW OUTFIT! GOOD JOB MALIA!





4 comments:
I was wondering how things went, you never brought her by for me to see her. She'll have to show me her moves later on! Have you found out if she has made it yet? I bet she did great!
Karen, Your kids are so cute and you take such great pictures. Next time we are in Utah I may just have to call you to take our pictures:)
gO MALIA! HOW CUTE IS SHE? DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE FIRE? BE GLAD YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN!
Aww, cute Malia.
Post a Comment