7/5/08

Happy Fourth!


My all american girls!

crazy funny girls

Malia

Summer
Ember
I love the fourth of July! I love the colors, the fireworks, the yummy food, and the feeling that it really is Summer time! Hope you all had a fun time....here are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute, Karen! Where did your photography blog go? I tried to click on the link, but it says it doesn't exist.

Kendall said...

so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun day!!

Vanessa said...

So cute! I love them! Sounds like you guys had a great 4th!

Shane's Angie said...

Gorgeous girls! I love the fourth too!

Lisa said...

Karen - Jessie and I are reviewing your blog and we just love what you have done. The pictures of your beautiful girls are so much fun to see... they have grown up so much! We love you!!!

Erin said...

Yep, completely adorable.

The blogging Bakers said...

Hey karen, it's me Jill stubbs from the good old days, i love your family, your girls are adorable. you take such great pictures, don't you want to come to beautiful Cali to take our picutes:) good photographers are so hard to come by. anyway just thought i would say hello.

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

I love your special effects on your pictures! It was fun seeing you the past few days - our blog name is theactive5