7/17/08

I love Summertime!




i love these pictures of the kids playing with the neighbor kids. We have had a very busy Summer and it seems like there has been no time for me to slow down and take pictures! I am going to do better about blogging! What a slacker i am! Here is some cute little dirty feet! I love that they are dirty cause it means they have been playing!

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Your pictures are magazine worthy! What cute shots! I too like seeing those summer feet...I just don't like to see them climb into the nice clean sheets at night!

Alyssa said...

So cute I love these! PS... I got tagged so I tagged you :)

Vanessa said...

Love Them!! Why do make ourselves so busy!!! Dance, editing, dance, editing, you know the drill. We need some play time! haha

Anonymous said...

Love the feet picture- so cute how they're all in swimsuits!