So...I was actually thinking about going and buying "Twilight" and reading it on the plane to and from New York City. :O) Thanks so much for Lagoon yesterday and waiting a week so we could go - it was so fun to hang out. Hope the girls had loads of fun! Love you guys!
I knew you would be obsessed as well, good for you. I did not like the fourth book as much as I thought I would. It was so shocking and fast! I didn't think Edward and Bella had their same voice as they did in the other book. It didn't have the same feel. Still good but I was a little diappointed. KareN
Hey I didn't love it as much as I was hoping. edward and Bella didn't have the same voice to me as in the other books. edward hardly talked in this book compared to the ohers! It was so suprising and shocking to me. I didn't see it coming! Still good, but I don't know. Now I can obssess over the movie! You are a fantastic photographer! Karen
12 comments:
I guess I need to get with the trend. Everyone has read these except me.
I had better get with the trend. Everyone has read these except me.
Didn't you feel completely whole and at peace at the end? Ahhh...all is well in Forks.
How do you have time to read? I'm only to page 300. I will give book 3 to Vanessa and get her going!
So...I was actually thinking about going and buying "Twilight" and reading it on the plane to and from New York City. :O) Thanks so much for Lagoon yesterday and waiting a week so we could go - it was so fun to hang out. Hope the girls had loads of fun! Love you guys!
FOR THE LOVE... I CANT AGREE MORE!
I don't know what my life would be like today without Stephanie Meyer, and her beautiful vampires!!
I am so glad that the "Love Affair" is over!!! Now I have my BFF back Ha Ha!
I sure it was good though...I'll get around to reading it someday!
I just started the book today, thanks to Erin for buying it for me as a birthday gift. I'm on page 100...can't wait to see what else happens. :)
I knew you would be obsessed as well, good for you. I did not like the fourth book as much as I thought I would. It was so shocking and fast! I didn't think Edward and Bella had their same voice as they did in the other book. It didn't have the same feel. Still good but I was a little diappointed. KareN
Hey I didn't love it as much as I was hoping. edward and Bella didn't have the same voice to me as in the other books. edward hardly talked in this book compared to the ohers! It was so suprising and shocking to me. I didn't see it coming! Still good, but I don't know. Now I can obssess over the movie! You are a fantastic photographer! Karen
I loved it too, I was glad how everything was resolved!
Post a Comment