Happy Birthday to Ember Sky! You are so beautiful we love you! Has it really been two years! We love your smile and your two year old attitude! We love your scary face ( I'll have to post that one ) and your cute two year old language! We are so glad you are in our family!

That silly face !!!

Those baby blue eyes!

If your happy and ya know it.......

Cute little feet!




10 comments:
Happy Birthday, beautiful little Ember!
Oh my gosh...adorable!!!!!!!!!
Love the leg warmers!!
What an absolute doll Ember is! All grown up! I love her cute outfits! Do they come in my size? :O)
Absolutely gorgeous pictures Harv! That little Ember has beautiful blue eyes! Good luck with the terribly fantastic "two's"!
Absolutely gorgeous pictures Harv! That little Ember has beautiful blue eyes! Good luck with the terribly fantastic "two's"!
love that silly face. and yes she has beautiful eyes. so cute.
She is so adorable, just love that little girl. You were meant to have girls because they all turn out so darn cute!
She is so adorable! I just love that little girl! You were definitly meant to have girls because they are all so beautiful!
DARLING!! I can't wait for you to take Chanel's pictures!!!
Post a Comment