11/14/08

Waiting for more snow!

My girls were so excited when it snowed...I had to go through the whole routine of getting on their coats, boots, gloves, hats, etc......only to have them go outside and freeze! They never last long out there. Ember will not stop talking about the snow she loves it! I love these cute pics of her having fun.....two years is the cutest age! Except we are jumping on the potty training wagon ...Yikes......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

She is so cute, and such a ham...she has been trained well! Lucky you for even getting snow, we had nothin' much to my girls disappointment.

karen louise said...

Gosh Karen...she looks a lot like you in these pics! I want to meet your cute little kids ;)

karen louise said...

Gosh Karen...she looks a lot like you in these pics! I want to meet your cute little kids ;)

Vanessa said...

Oh so cute!!! I don't know if I am ready for snow though! But, my kids are too!