MY AWESOME HUSBAND SURPRISED ME ON FRIDAY AND BROUGHT ME HOME THESE.............WOO HOO! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. OH AND THE SECOND PICTURE, NOTICE HOW THERE IS NO LAUNDRY PILED UP ON THE FLOOR? THAT'S BECAUSE IT IS FINALLY ALL DONE! I AM CAUGHT UP ON LAUNDRY! MY HUSBAND KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A PREGNANT WOMAN HAPPY:) LOVIN' THESE MACHINES THEY ROCK!

SEE? NO LAUNDRY ON THE FLOOR? ITS A MIRACLE OH AND IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING....I LOVE HAVING CARPET IN MY LAUNDRY ROOM:)


SEE? NO LAUNDRY ON THE FLOOR? ITS A MIRACLE OH AND IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING....I LOVE HAVING CARPET IN MY LAUNDRY ROOM:)




6 comments:
These are the BEST washers and dryers! We bought them when we bought our new place and man-oh-man they are heavenly!!! We sat there and just stared at them, watching them work when we did our first load of laundry. So happy for you!
Our dryer finally gave up the ghost and we recently got huge frontloaders and I LOVE THEM! The only problem is...the loads are so huge, that it is so daunting to fold and put away! So, now I have no dirty clothes piled up, but I have lots of clean ones! What can Shane bring home to me to cure that woe? Hmmmm....
THose are the best inventions ever. WE call them the Cadillac of washers and dryers. Now if only we had something that could fold and put away all the clean clothes that would be great..oh wait they're called children, now if we could figure out how to get them to work for us that would be heavenly:)
They look AWESOME!!! They are the best things EVER!!! I so agree on the putting the clothes away...now that is my problem haha!
oh, I am so jealous of your laundry room!! Your husband is so sweet!
Can I borrow your husband so that I can get a new washer and dryer???
Post a Comment