2/1/09

Yep...he's 32

Yesterday was Jason's Birthday. He really didn't want to make a big deal out of it. We went to Chili's for dinner and then came back to the house so the kids could blow out candles with him:) We went to Macey's to pick out a cake and of course he picked an adorable Mickey and Minnie one because he knew the kids would love it. That's just the kind of daddy he is! We love him! Happy Birthday Jason ( and daddy) you are so young and cute:) Love ya tons!


Jason and his cute smile...he was so proud of his cake:)



The girls got a kick out of it too....they thought it was too cool!


And they all helped blow out the candles!







4 comments:

Vanessa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love the cake! One year Zac had a "Hello Kitty Cake" haha! You for sure have a winner!

Erin said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday to Jason! I didn't know he was a fellow aquarian. Good to know!

Deb Dowdle said...

Karen, I love your blog! You are such a cute mom and a great photographer!

Deb

Melissa said...

K I found your blog through Brandi's and I love it!!! The picture of your family at the top is AMAZING!!! Love it!