


I was looking at everyone's adorable post's tonight thinking why didn't I take one picture today? Then I remembered it's probably because my baby was crying all day and was a miserable mess. She was in so much pain. I was glad to put her to bed tonight so she could get some sleep and not be in pain! So today's blog is that I am thankful for sleep. I am so thankful for bedtime! The only problem is...i can't really think of them as sleeping.....more like recharging:) Just look at them! They are getting enough rest to destroy my clean house tomorrow! Funny thing is...i don't really care. They are adorable right?
PS Big thanks to Sandy and Nancy for saving my life today! What would I do without family close by? i don't even want to think about it! Thanks for your help. Here's a picture of the kids...recharging!



9 comments:
Amen Sister...One of my favorite times of the day. We all need a good recharge! They look so peaceful. Love it!
SO cute! This makes me want to go back to bed! You always have the cutest posts!
I'm so sorry Ember isn't feeling good...I've got to take Evie in on Friday for a new set of ear tubes and to get her tonsils removed. I'm dreading it! I loved those pictures of your kids sleeping, I'm gonna have to do that one of these days! By the way, how do you do your ditigal scrapbooking?
Those are the best kind of pictures. They do look so sweet while they're sleeping, although they are so adorable when they're awake. So cute, Karen!
so sweet!! I love watching little kids sleep!! I think I could watch Chanel all day! I love all your new pictures you posted!! Looks like fun!
So peaceful! By the way, I speak for Nancy and I when I say that we feel so lucky to live close by that we can help out! Thanks for letting us!
Love the "recharging" to just destroy the house again the next day! How TRUE that is! Amen to that! However, aren't they so dang cute when they sleep?! It always helps to admire that after a rough day! AND why aren't you calling me to help you when you are having these troubles?! Stinker!
Yep! Adorable as can be!
Gosh..You should have posted a pic of me recharging on your couch yesterday!! HAHA...sarah
Post a Comment