5/30/08

Hey Honey Blog This!


Those were the words I heard as my crazy husband came out of the bathroom from giving himself a beautiful haircut. He came out of the house and said " Hey Honey Blog Me! " I told him he can have it that way for 24 hours. So Enjoy it while it's there...Saturday night it's gone.....I'm such a party pooper!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the new dew!!! ZAC is so jealous! I think it looks pretty BAD A@%!!!

Erin said...

Oh my! Jason, Jason. Very funny, though!

Unknown said...

Is that our crazy builder?!? I dont know, 24 hours is alot! I wouldnt call yourself a party pooper!

Unknown said...

Is that our crazy builder?!? I dont know, 24 hours is alot! I wouldnt call yourself a party pooper!

Shane's Angie said...

Forget the Faux-Hawks, he's got the REAL thing! Fun! (By the way, you know you're a true blogger when you get that kind of request!)

Lisa said...

Jason - You make me laugh! :) I am sure all will agree that you look handsome any way you wear your hair! I'm showing your picture to Jim but I know he won't be following your lead...you have to have the hair density to make the look work... :) Love you all... Lisa

Marisa said...

He reminds me of Mr. T from the A-Team!