5/23/08

Preschool Graduation





Summer had a pre-school program this week. It was really funny she was seated right by a mirror and she would not stop looking at her self! She looked so cute with her hair all curled! She would sing in the mirror and stick out her tounge! It was very entertaining. I love this time of year! It's so busy but there is so much to blog about!

5 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

If I were that cute, I'd stare in the mirror too! SO ADORABLE!

Jill said...

Okay, you may be the best up to date blogger out there! How fun! It looks like you are so busy running here and there. Isn't family life wonderful and crazy at the same time. Call me when things slow down. We so need to get together! Love your photo blog tips!

Vanessa said...

she is a natural STAR! (if she is already watching herself in the mirror!) Preschool programs are the best!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

She is such a cute girl!!! I think she is going to be a natural born dancer cause she likes to look in the mirror!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

She is such a cute girl!!! I think she is going to be a natural born dancer cause she likes to look in the mirror!