I had to take Summer's pictures for her fourth birthday! She is such a pretty little girl! She just looks at the camera and you have a great shot! She is So photogenic! I love the way they turned out!
Karen!! Those pictures are awesome!!! Ok, now you need to help me with the photoshop stuff...I'm so bad at it. How did you get the colors to be so vibrant? What kind of photoshop do you have?
Your kids are the most adorable things in this world!!!!! I really want to come over this summer and see you! And you are amazing at photography Harv!!! Wow....such beautful pictures!
karen! Wow! I have not looked at your blog page in a long time. What a beautiful family I have. These pictures of Summer are some of my favorite...you have some definite talent with that camera girl. I wish we lived closer to you and your family. Were getting ready for #2...one month until due date- but Julian was three weeks early so ya never know. Love and hugs to you and yours, Emilie
i meant to write "what a beautiful family YOU have"...how embarrassing. not that i don't think my family is beautiful, but it is yours i wanted to comment on. oops. :)
15 comments:
Love them girl!!! We are on our WAY!
what a doll! Holy cow, she should be a model! Where did you get her cute little outfit. They turned out so good, great job!
hey where did you take the pictures? They really turned out so good, I love them! You have the cutest girls, you are so lucky!
Karen, you did a FANTASTIC job at taking those pictures!! so beautiful!! What a cute little girl you have!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit!!
So beautiful Karen, I love how the colors vary a little...how do you do that?
Karen!! Those pictures are awesome!!! Ok, now you need to help me with the photoshop stuff...I'm so bad at it. How did you get the colors to be so vibrant? What kind of photoshop do you have?
Wow, she does look so cute in those pictures! Did she already have her birthday? I need to come over!
Your kids are the most adorable things in this world!!!!! I really want to come over this summer and see you! And you are amazing at photography Harv!!! Wow....such beautful pictures!
karen! Wow! I have not looked at your blog page in a long time. What a beautiful family I have. These pictures of Summer are some of my favorite...you have some definite talent with that camera girl. I wish we lived closer to you and your family. Were getting ready for #2...one month until due date- but Julian was three weeks early so ya never know. Love and hugs to you and yours, Emilie
i meant to write "what a beautiful family YOU have"...how embarrassing. not that i don't think my family is beautiful, but it is yours i wanted to comment on. oops. :)
Those skirts are so darling! Where did you get those? You're right she is totally photogenic and such a doll! You're a great photographer!
How stinkin' cute. I love the little smirk. She is such a cutie and I would love to work with her when I get home.
So cute Karen!!! You do a really great job. I would like you to take some of Jocie.
I see you bought the skirt, so freaken cute, I love it. And good job on the pictures. I love that last one, so sassy. :)
so you need to be a photographer!!! You are awesome cute pictures! Where did you get her hat?
Post a Comment