8/6/08

Summer Lovin had me a blast!





Summer is slowly coming to an end! I have been way busier then I ever expected! I haven't posted and have tons of catching up to do! This summer we have been busy with swimming lessons, dance lessons, boating, photography ( me ), and Malia even picked up a diving class. Spare time: there is none for me but the kids have enjoyed every second playing with cousins and neighborhood friends! Here's some pictures of our recent boating trip!


US
My Hottie of a husband!
My Mom and Dad love the boat!
Summer Lynn lounging
Embers first boat trip
Malia ( my Indian Child )
Jason and the girls enjoying Utah Lake water!
The only way I will ever be on my own family blog is to take
pictures of myself! I'm getting quite good at it. HA HA

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean... I'm an expert at the "hold out the camera backwards" self-portrait! (But only because it has a flip-out screen)

Vanessa said...

So cute! I can't believe that was Ember's first boat trip! We had Isabel on our boat at 3 week old! Crazy I know! I love your picture!

Shane's Angie said...

Hey Harvie! Welcome back, I've missed you terribly...I love the boating pictures, makes me wanna head back to Bear Lake!

Anonymous said...

Whatever.. you took pictures of yourself in the mission field too. Like it just started...Puh-leez.

Anita said...

The love pictures especially the self portrait. Thats the only way for me too. isnt it sad. ahhaha..