9/29/08

Happy Anniversary to me!

Eight years ago today I married my best friend....I know that sounds cheesy but it's true and I love him to death! He is an amazing husband, father, brother, friend, Sunday school teacher....haha etc.... I am so lucky to have this man in my life! So here's a cute picture I've been saving just for today. ( this is what happens when your husband shows up at a wedding you are shooting:) Ha Ha...thanks to my photographer buddy Vanessa for snapping a cute shot! And I love being married to you Jas.....It's been 8 years of pure joy:) Love YA!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Alyssa said...

I remember that day so well. Sterling and I running from your wedding to Stormi and Chris' wedding. It is so cute that our best friends all got married on the same day. So funny :)You guys are great and we are so glad to have you both as such good friends. Happy anniversary.
Love,
Sterling and Alyssa

Shane's Angie said...

Beautiful picture. Congratulations on 8 fabulous years, and 3 gorgeous girls!

Erin said...

Oh, that's sweet.

Shannon said...

Awww cute! It was great to be there at your sealing 8 years ago. What a sweet picture!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

You two are so cute! So happy we lucked out and got to know you two!

Anonymous said...

Very cute...nice dome Jason!

Anonymous said...

Very cute...nice dome Jason!

Jessa said...

Wow has it already been eight years! Congrats!
-Jessa