Oh my drama! That reminds me of one of my little girls...can you guess which one?! haha Super cute pics though!
Aren't daddies great for sympathizing! Andy can calm my girls down way quicker than me. I definitely appreciate seeing pictures again on your blog. My pictures look they were taken by a 1 year old compared to your fancy schmancy pics. Love ya!
Uncles are the best! Love the picture of her and Jason! SO cute!
I love those pictures! And I love that Chad is smiling in the background with the drama of Summers face - so funny - so real!
I love the drama of summers face and the smile on chads. So funny - so real!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my drama! That reminds me of one of my little girls...can you guess which one?! haha Super cute pics though!
Aren't daddies great for sympathizing! Andy can calm my girls down way quicker than me. I definitely appreciate seeing pictures again on your blog. My pictures look they were taken by a 1 year old compared to your fancy schmancy pics. Love ya!
Uncles are the best! Love the picture of her and Jason! SO cute!
I love those pictures! And I love that Chad is smiling in the background with the drama of Summers face - so funny - so real!
I love the drama of summers face and the smile on chads. So funny - so real!
Post a Comment