
We Started at Cracker Barrell only to find out that they had Breakfast there that morning! AHHHH!!!!!!!

Here they come..................

And Karen loses it......yes thats me screaming, crying, and laughing all at once......It was just too much I was going crazy...........I lost my voice!

It was just like back in the day! They were soooooo good!



The coolest ending I have ever seen it went on for like 30 minutes.......



At this point we were all screaming don't leave!........very sad......I hope it's not another 18 years!! They sang all their old songs and I still remember every word, and dance move......okay so I use to have 336 posters on my wall of them. It was funny the crowd was mostly 30 year old moms and they were all decked out in neon colors and total 90's gear like side pony tails and big buttons, puffy painted shirts and ripped jeans.......it was seriously funny. Call me crazy but I REALLY had fun and I am praying they come again.......ERIN? SHANNON? Are you with me on this one????????

My niece Kassidy came too......she's hooked now :)



9 comments:
Are you kidding?! As long as they come, no matter how old we are, we're going!!! It was so great to hang out with you like old times. Definitely a night to remember. :)
Oh I so wish I coud have flown out for the concert in SLC!!! It was fantastic seeing them here in NC, but just being with your girls would have made it all that much more fun!
We have some of the best memories from our childhood playtime, don't we!?
xoxo
That was such a fun post Harv! I didn't have that particular obsession, but after that post, I'm considering it!
Oh so fun! I can see you as a girl singing every word in your room full of posters!!! LOVE IT! I am glad you had a great time and they were everything you wanted them to be haha! I love the pic of you...to CUTE!!!
Oh wow, yeah! We are going at age 50, yo!
Oh my gosh! I wish I could have been there, because I was pretty obsessed as well!!!
Hey Karen,
So fun to see you little family, darling girls. I am so glad you went to the concert, looks like a blast.
Love,
Mindy Lant Larson
You guys should have gone through your old clothes and found your NKOTB t-shirts, crimped your hair and did the wall of bangs. LOL!!!! Just kidding. I think I still have a thing for them. I found the "hanging Tough" video the other day. I still know ALL the dance moves. I even found a package of stickers. It is like the New kids never leave our 5th grade hearts. Glad you had fun! Hanging Tough
Sooo funny... reminds me of my backstreet days... oh boy. I never want teenage girls!
Post a Comment