Malia had the cutest first grade Christmas Program! She was the animated excited one the entire time. That girl can not get enough of the stage! It was so cute! The Grandparents were invited and Malia loved that part! Here are a few shots from the performance....There she is...Miss America







3 comments:
I adore Kid Christmas programs! So cute! It looks like your Thanksgiving was fun too! I don't know how you fit everything in, I know how much you are doing with your photography and keeping everything in line too? You are amazing Harv!
So fun! I remember those Christmas Programs we used to do at Scera park...ahh the memories. Malia is so cute with her glasses, I love it!
She is such a doll! I can't believe how old she is! It just seems like yesterday that I had the two coolest sunday school teachers ever and they always brought their adorable little girl who would never go to nursery :) Fun times!
Post a Comment