Summer is so excited that it's her turn to be posted on the family blog. She had the cutest preschool program this month....we rushed to get there through the blizzard of snow sliding all over the place, then the second it was over we rushed over to Center Stage for her dance recital!
( Which was performed in front of Santa Clause does it get any cooler?) Her teacher Miss Kim makes everything so magical and fun for them at a young age....here are some of my favorite pictures from h er busy four year old life:)











( Which was performed in front of Santa Clause does it get any cooler?) Her teacher Miss Kim makes everything so magical and fun for them at a young age....here are some of my favorite pictures from h er busy four year old life:)














9 comments:
Oh my gosh....what a cutie she is! Those pictures are priceless :)
Such a cute girl. I had to comment when I saw your exciting baby news! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How fun for you. So when is the big day? We will have to chat soon!
So Cute! Miss Kim is the best! Love the leg warmers! Can't wait to teach you Miss Summer! (if I last that long haha!)
Aww... hooray for Summer! She looks adorable. Tell her that her "other aunt" says hi!
she is adorable, what a cutie!
I love these pictures! Summer is adorable!
Oh my goodness! Every photo could be used in a magazine! What a beautiful little Summer. Cody's looking at the pictures with me. I think he's in love ... but can you blame him!?
Deb .... (not Shawn)
Gorgeous girl Harv! It was so fun to see you on Tuesday...you really are brilliant with that camera...can't wait to see you Saturday!
What a cute dance outfit! She looks adorable!
Post a Comment