My little Summer who is four could see that I was stressed and exhausted the other day. She came up to me and said " Mom, the Holy Ghost is telling me something." I asked her what is it telling you Summer?? She looked at me and said " he's telling me that I need to tell you I LOVE YOU ! " I just about lost it! The funny thing is...that is exactly what I needed to hear at that moment. My kids never cease to amaze me. They are the sweetest:)



6 comments:
Oh Harv! That is the best thing I've heard all day :) What an amazing little girl!
That is the cutest thing I've ever heard!! What a sweetie!
WOW!! It's amazing to me how close the spirit is to the little ones. I love it, what a little sweetie pie!
Karen, I'm looking at your skinny little baby in the JENSON'S BABY window. I don't see a little dingledorfer yet ... do you know what you're having? A boy?
Your girls are amazing! We must get our kids together SOON!!!
Aww, dear little Summer. I love her. Tell her that, won't you?
Out of the mouths of babes...too cool!
Post a Comment